职务: Ph.D Candidate
A 2nd year Ph.D candidate from Prof. Xiongfeng Ma's Group.
1. Quantum key distribution: theory and practial implementation. Theoretically, learning the framework of non-asymptotic quantum information theory and composable security proof of quantum key distribution. Practically, doing research on how to raise the key rate in the practical implementation, such as biased phase randomization.
2. Practical issues of quantum computation: how to beat noise? First, doing research on testing the scale and type of noise in quantum channels robustly and efficiently. (RB-type method) Second, quantum error correction based on specific error type (e.g. coherent error). Third, can we still learn the right calculation result from noisy measurement output? (Error Mitigation)
Also interested on:
1. Quantum advantage: how to demonstrate it using small scale quantum computer? How to deal with quantum advantage in the view of quantum resource theory?
2. Verification of quantum computation: how to test the rightness of computation result with BPP machine?
3. Optical quantum information: gaussian Boson sampling and its application.
Still a new comer in Quantum Information area...Learning...