Institute for Interdisciplinary Information Sciences
Tel: 86-10-62797304 86-10-62783817 Ext.1644
|I am currently a forth-year Ph.D. student at IIIS in Tsinghua University. I received my Bachelor's Degree of Engineer at Department of Computer Science and Technology of Tsinghua University, in 2008.|
My research interests lie in the area of combinatorial algorithm design and social networks.
||1. Jon Kleinberg, Tiancheng Lou, Jie Tang : Inferring Social Ties across Heterogenous Networks*. WSDM 2012. (Plenary presentation)
2. John E. Hopcroft, Tiancheng Lou, Jie Tang, Liaoruo Wang : Detecting Community Kernels in Large Social Networks*. ICDM 2011.
3. Haisheng Tan, Tiancheng Lou, Yuexuan Wang, Qiang-Sheng Hua, Francis C.M. Lau. Exact algorithms to minimize interference in wireless sensor networks. Theoretical Computer Science.
4. Tiancheng Lou, Haisheng Tan, Yuexuan Wang, Francis C.M. Lau : Minimize Average Interference Through Topology Control. ALGOSENSORS 2011.
5. John E. Hopcroft, Tiancheng Lou, Jie Tang : Who will follow you back? Reciprocal Relationship Prediction*. CIKM 2011.
6. Haisheng Tan, Tiancheng Lou, Francis C.M. Lau, Yuexuan Wang, Shiteng Chen : Minimizing interference for the highway model in Wireless Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks. SOFSEM2011.
7. Tiancheng Lou, Xiaoming Sun, Christophe Tartary : Bounds and Trade-offs for Double-Base Number Systems. IPL.
8. Jing Xiao, Tiancheng Lou, Tao Jiang : An Efficient Algorithm for Haplotype Inference on Pedigrees with a Small Number of Recombinants. ESA2009.
9. Tiancheng Lou, Christophe Tartary : Analysis and Design of Multiple Threshold Changeable Secret Sharing Schemes. CANS2008.
|| 1. Tiancheng Lou, Jie Tang, John E. Hopcroft, Zhanpeng Fang, Xiaowen Ding : Learning to Predict Reciprocity and Triadic Closure. In submission to TKDD.
2. Jie Tang, Tiancheng Lou, Jon Kleinberg : Inferring Social Ties across Heterogenous Networks. In submission to TKDD.