电话: 86-10-62797304 86-10-62783817 Ext.1620
I’m currently a phd student in IIIS, Tsinghua University. My research interests include approximation algorithms and social network.
1. On Rainbow-k-Connectivity of Random Graphs. Jing He, Hongyu Liang, Accepted by Information Processing Letters.15. An approximation algorithm for word-replacement based on a bi-gram model. Jing He, Hongyu Liang. In YC-ICT 2009, Beijing, China.
2. Controlling Infection by Blocking Nodes and Links Simultaneously. Jing He, Hongyu Liang, Hao Yuan. In Proc. of the 7th Workshop on Internet & Network Economics (WINE 2011)
3. Summarization of Yes/No Questions Using a Feature Function Model.Jing He and Decheng Dai.In the 3rd Asian Conference on Machine Learning (ACML 2011).
4. Word-reordering for Statistical Machine Translation Using Trigram Language Model.Jing He and Hongyu Liang. In the 5th International JointConference on Natural LanguageProcessing (IJCNLP 2011).
5. Reversing Longest Previous Factor Tables is Hard. Jing He, Hongyu Liang, Guang Yang.In Proceedings of the 12th Algorithms and Data Structures Symposium (WADS 2011).
6. Detecting the Structure of Social Networks Using (alpha, beta)-Communities. Jing He, JohnHopcroft, Hongyu Liang, SupasornSuwajanakorn, Liaoruo Wang. In Proceedings of the 8th Workshop on Algorithms and Models for the Web Graph (WAW 2011).Invited to Internet Mathematics.
7. On Variants of the Spanning Star Forest Problem. Jing He and Hongyu Liang.In Proceedingsof the Joint Conference of the 5th FAW and the 7th AAIM (FAW-AAIM 2011).Best Student PaperAward.
8. Complexity of Total k-Domination and Related Problems. Jing He and Hongyu Liang.InProceedings of the Joint Conference of the 5th FAW and the 7th AAIM (FAW-AAIM 2011).
9. Satisfiability with Index Dependency. Hongyu Liang and Jing He.In Proceedings of the 21stInternational Symposium on Algorithms and Computation (ISAAC 2010).Best Student PaperAward.
10. An Improved Approximation Algorithm for Spanning Star Forest in Dense Graphs. JingHe and Hongyu Liang.In Proceedings of the 4th Annual International Conference on CombinatorialOptimization and Applications (COCOA 2010).Invited to Journal of Combinatorial Optimization.
11. Limiting Negations in Bounded Treewidth and Upward Planar Circuits. Jing He, HongyuLiang, JayalalSarma M.N. In Proceedings of the 35th International Symposium on MathematicalFoundations of Computer Science (MFCS 2010).
12. Generating Chinese Couplets and Quatrain Using a Statistical Approach. Ming Zhou, LongJiang, Jing He. In Proceedings of the 23rd Pacific Asia Conference on Language, Information andComputation, Hong Kong, China, (PACLIC 2009).
13. 基于统计的汉语格律诗生成研究.何晶，周明，蒋龙.中文信息学报, 第二卷, 2010.
14. Normalized Possibilistic Clustering Algorithms, with Jian Zhou and Chih-Cheng Hung. In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Information and Management Sciences, pp. 397-403, July 1-6, 2007, Lhasa, China.