|I am now a third-year PhD student in the department of Computer Science at Tsinghua University. I studied in the department of computer science and technology of Tsinghua University and received my B.S. in 2004. Now I am a member of the theory group led by Prof. Yao.|
My research interests is algorithms and complexity, especially in Computational Biology.
|The Interdisciplinary Contest in Modeling, Meritorious Award|
|XXXI International physITCS Olympiad, Gold Medal(2000)|
1) Jing Xiao, Lusheng Wang, Xiaowen Liu, Tao Jiang. An Efficient Voting Algorithm for Finding Additive Biclusters with Random Background. Journal of Computational Biology, 2008. (In Press).
2) Jing Xiao, Lan Liu, Lirong Xia and Tao Jiang. Efficient Algorithms for Reconstrcting Zero-Recombinant Haplotypes on a Pedigree Based on Fast Elimination of Redundant Linear Equations. SIAM Journal on Computing, 2008. (In Press).
3) Jing Xiao, Lusheng Wang, Xiaowen Liu, Tao Jiang: Finding Additive Biclusters with Random Background. Proc. of 19th Annual Symposium on Combinatorial Pattern Matching (CPM’08): 263-276.
4) Jing Xiao, Lan Liu, Lirong Xia and Tao Jiang, Fast Elimination of Redundant Linear Equations and Reconstruction of Recombination-Free Mendelian Inheritance on a Pedigree . Proc. of 18th Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA ‘07 ): 655-664.
5) Lan Liu, Xi Chen, Jing Xiao, Tao Jiang. Complexity and Approximation of the Minimum Recombinant Haplotype Configuration Problem. Theoretical Computer Science 278(3):316-330 (2007).
6) Lan Liu, Xi Chen, Jing Xiao and Tao Jiang, Complexity and Approximation of the Minimum Recombination Haplotype Configuration Problem. In Proc. 16th International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation (ISAAC’05): 370-379.